Sunday, September 28, 2008

clin d'œil 6

I went to the AMC Forum today (yes, that's THE Forum where the Canadiens (hockey team) famously played) to see a unique film. It was a limited release film of the last performance of the long-running Broadway show RENT. I hadn't seen the show or the regular movie and I thought it was great. The voices were so powerful and the storyline was very moving (maybe I'm one of the last people to see this for the first time...) I was looking online at some of the lyrics and decided to share one song with you here in one of those scroll-y things (mainly because I wanted to see what one of those scroll-y things would look like in my blog...it is, however, a fantastic song).



Update: Oct. 4th...went out and bought the soundtrack after spending the last week humming the songs constantly. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment