Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Are you there Père Noël? It's me, Bijou.

Besides world peace and instant weight loss, here are some untangibles (or unexist-ables) that I'd like for Christmas this year:

1)Improved etiquette for certain bus passengers with whom I regularly share my commute.

2) Easier border crossings for Bo and myself.

3) A chance meeting with someone I know on a sidewalk in Montreal.

4) Blackboard chalk with moisturizing lotion in it.

5) One day, (or dare I ask for a few days?) where my students are all well-behaved, all at once.

6) Unlimited hot water for marathon showers.

7) A signed contract for the sale of my house, or better yet, the proceeds in the bank.

8) A cure for my cousin's cancer.

9) Less ridiculousness in advertising and promotions.

10) A self-cleaning kitchen.

I'm realizing that many of the "items" on this list (at least #s 1,2,3,6,8 and 9) could become blog entries in and of themselves. I'd better get writing! My many faithful readers could give me input as to what you'd like to hear about...In fact I think I'll write about #9 right now. Read on!

1 comment:

  1. I want to hear more about your commute on the bus too. And border crossings... :)

    I like this exercise, perhaps I'll do it myself.

    ReplyDelete