Monday, October 8, 2007

Technology breakthrough for Bijou

OK, I have a digital camera. It is not perfect. I am not perfect. We're quite a pair.

First of all, I suffer from battery frustrations of all kinds.

Second of all, I lost a nice digital camera in February 2006 (right after my first trip to Quebec's winter carnival). My parents were nice enough to buy me a new one. That then left me with two cables with which to connect the camera to my computer to download the pictures. Well, both of my cables are in my storage unit in NY, so I have been unable to add any interesting personal pictures to my blog.

Breakthrough: I realized today that I can insert the memory disk from my camera into my printer which then imports the photos to my computer! Yay for me! Yay for the three or four faithful visitors to "la-la land" (as I like to call it)!

*This technology breakthrough was brought to you by HP, Mac, and the Staples USB cable that connected the two to make the following post possible!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your photos! By the way, I stopped by your parent's house recently while in Lake Placid with a friend. They told me about your car :(

    ReplyDelete