Sunday, October 21, 2007

Miam-miam!

Or, as we say in English...yum, yum!

I made a gustative discovery this week thanks to one of my students. When AJ is staying at his mom's, he comes to school with fresh-baked pastries and wholesome sandwiches and organic fruit. When he is staying at his dad's, things are less "gourmet." Recently, in addition to a sandwich, AJ had a bottle of diet iced tea and a bag of Ruffles. He was generous and shared his junk food with all of us...fortunately for his teacher because I discovered the glorious flavor of:



I've never seen this flavor before in the States. It is kind of like BBQ and salt and vinegar put together. (I notice a vinegar bottle, a red pepper, and a green onion on the packaging). Whatever the secret recipe is... they're darn good!

In my photo shoot for this blog entry I noticed that the flavor of these chips is not only glorious, but "simulated!" Oh boy! Betcha want to run out and get some now!



But seriously, they're delicious. If you're in a junk food mood the next time you're in Canada, stop by any neighborhood gas station and grab a bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment